Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hero - Maxi Single

This is a re-post but although though I love Mariah I have to say hero is not one of my favorites , don't get me wrong its one of the greatest song ever written but ever Mariah herself said she not really a fan of it either but since she touched so many people with that song she can't not perform it. It's almost her signature song but anyway beside all that being said this single is a good find. The first to tracks are "Hero", The second track was recorded live for "Mariah Carey's N.B.C Thanksgiving Special" before anyone ever heard that song. That performance is the actual music video for the song. this single also includes a non album track "Everything Fades Away" witch did not make it to the album cause Tommy Matola though is sounded to R&B. I love the song, personally I think it should have made the album worldwide and not only overseas and on this single but who am I? last but not least the remix to "Dreamlover" is sick, it's Mariah sneaking in a hip-hop sound. Enjoy!!

P.S. This post is especially for Thales. Thanks lamb keep requesting.

TRACKS:
01. Hero (LP Version)
02. Hero (Live)
03. Everything Fades Away
04. Dreamlover (Club Joint Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment